- This event has passed.
ARF in the Park
September 11, 2016 @ 11:00 am - 3:00 pm
Is your dog the next PUPPY PICASSO? Find out by letting your dog release their inner artist. You and your pet can create keepsake pieces of art to take home. It will be a memento of your dog for years to come.
Special musical performance by Hayley Anne Koop.
We invite artists, crafters, painters, photographers, jewelers, etc to join us! If you are interested, please complete our Vendor Registration form. See below for Vendor Requirements.
Foxy’s Art Box | Amy Designs Cards | Artria | Boggio Glass | Amarama Art | Pottery by Joan Grosso | K to the Nines Pet Portraits | The Rusty Nail | OMC-Canine Companions | Shabby Chic Grooming | Walk n’ Your Dog | Camp Companion | YES Massage | plus more to come
Shabby Chic Grooming will provide NAIL GRINDING & FLUFFY FEET TRIMMING
Sales Tax Registration or Exemption
- Individuals making taxable sales must be registered to collect the Minnesota general sales tax and any applicable local tax before the event. You may register for a Minnesota ID number online at www.taxes.state.mn.us or by calling 651.296.6181 or toll-free 1.800.657.3777.
- Certain individual sellers are not required to register to collect sales tax, if they qualify for the isolated and occasional sales exemption tax. (Seller participates in only one event per calendar year that lasts no more than three days; seller makes sales of $500 or less in the calendar year and seller provides a written statement to that effect.)
Operator Certificate of Compliance
- An Operator Certificate of Compliance must be completed by all exhibitors. This certificate will be emailed to you upon registration.
Check-in and Set-up
- Check-in and Set-up is 2 hours prior to event. If more time is needed or if you have special requirements please contact Pam at firstname.lastname@example.org with your request. All exhibitors must be checked-in by 10:30 am.
Items for Sale Requirements
- To comply with State of Minnesota and Olmsted County Health Department regulations, homemade food items cannot be sold at this craft show. This includes, but is not limited to: soup mixes, cookie mixes, baked goods, candy or other items made inside the home without the proper food licensure.
- BACB Unleashed reserves the right to decline or prohibit any exhibit which in their opinion is not suitable.
- Exhibitors may not sell dog treats, dog toys, collars, leashes without prior permission from BACB Unleashed.
- It is the responsibility of the exhibitor to have a display that is sturdy and pose no risk to others.
- A canopy/tent is recommended by must be weighted down properly with at least 24 lbs per leg.
- Weights should not cause a tripping hazard
- Weights should be tethered with lines that are clearly visible
- Weights should have soft edges to avoid causing cuts and scrapes
- Weights should be securely attached
- Weights should be on the ground (NOT above people’s heads)
- Electricity is not available.